We are pleased to announce the Residential Builders Underwriting Agency Pty Ltd (RBUA) will be providing your WA and SA warranty products from 1 November 2015 as previously advised.
View our previous communications:
We remind you to update your systems to reflect these changes.
What will this mean for you?
Terms and Conditions
- When logging into our CIS warranty system, you will be asked to agree to revised Terms and Conditions in line with these changes.
RBUA contact details
- From 1 November 2015 you can reach us at email@example.com or by calling 1300 130 247.
CIS System Documentation
- Certificates of Eligibility, Certificates of Insurance and Tax Invoices will be rebranded under RBUA.
Deed of Indemnity and Statutory Declarations
- A revised General Deed of Indemnity and Job Specific Deed of Indemnity have been prepared if required as a condition of eligibility or a condition of certificate approval for your builders.
- A revised Statutory Declaration for SA and Statutory Declaration for WA have been prepared to be used in conjunction with the above deeds.
We look forward to strengthening our relationship with you as RBUA and thank you for your continued support.